Since 2000, Mr. Miller has represented numerous corporations and individuals in state and federal courts and before arbitral tribunals, including the following:
- Defended multiple defendants in real estate brokerage fee case up to and through trial.
- Represented consultants in several unrelated actions to recover unpaid fees and successfully settled same.
- Defended multiple clients in a contractual dispute regarding failure to pay success fee to a consultant up to and through trial.
- Advised and defended light bulb supplier in action brought by a retailer alleging failure to honor warranty.
- Represented multiple Merchant Cash Advance companies in various actions.
- Represented respondents in a $1.1 million arbitration matter concerning alleged breaches of their obligations under an Asset Purchase Agreement.
- Represented defendants in various collections matters in New York and New Jersey.
- Appeared as co-counsel for a trial concerning the alleged theft by the client of funds from an elderly women with dementia.
- Represented two insurance companies in numerous administrative hearings with respect to Medicaid/Medicare benefits; also represented one of those companies in numerous small claims matters.
- Served as co-counsel on a partnership dispute/commercial foreclosure matter in New Jersey.
- Mr. Miller is of counsel to a law firm in midtown Manhattan. In that capacity, Mr. Miller has represented numerous clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters pending in New York state court and the Southern District of New York.
- Drafted a contract for an Indian subcontractor that provides electronic discovery services to a Western partner.
- Oversaw outside counsel for a major financial institution in connection with over 700 contested foreclosure actions.
- Represented a real estate developer in multiple disputes with his business partners.
- Represented a feeder fund in a FINRA arbitration with the successor-in-interest to the master fund.
- Advised a university in the United Kingdom on its discovery obligations under United States law in light of threatened litigation.
- Represented an investment firm in a FINRA arbitration concerning the improper exercise of an option by a well-known brokerage company.
- Represented a manufacturer of air traffic control systems in an international dispute with an airport.
- Represented a partner with respect to the dissolution of a company established to develop a luxury resort with private homes and a golf course.
- Represented a company that provided food services to United Nations peacekeeping troops around the world in connection with a bid-rigging scheme orchestrated by a United States official. The matter was brought in federal court and successfully settled.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in multiple litigations and investigations regarding the setting of average wholesale prices for certain drugs.
- Represented the owner of rights to certain pictures taken by Diane Arbus in negotiations concerning a traveling museum exhibition and a book.
- Represented a major reinsurance company in connection with investigations by multiple governmental agencies.
- Represented a French manufacturer of rockets and satellites in an international arbitration with its U.S. partner.
- Advised Hollywood studio in connection with the acquisition of life story rights and a memoir for “K-19: The Widowmaker,” starring Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson.
- Represented the City of Moscow in an international arbitration in which the City was found to bear no liability for the misappropriation of funds loaned by a major Western bank.
427 Elmwood Avenue
Maplewood, NJ 07040
675 Third Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017